Tuesday, March 22, 2016

So I debated over writing a blog post this week or not. I couldn't decide what I wanted to blog about this week. I have decided to write about what was on my mind. I know I do not have a good number of readers and those who do read my blogs probably wonder why I blog or how I choose my topics.  It is all completely by random to be honest, I blog because I thought that maybe I could help someone out with my frugal happenings or tips. I grew up really poor and have just a little bit more money now than what I had when I was a kid. I am not rich by any standards but I make ends meet. A lot of my childhood has been on my mind lately with thinking about how I am going to raise my child. I want him to want for nothing, to have everything I never had but at the same time I do not want to spoil him. I debate things like this over and over in my mind, how I might want to raise my children because to be honest I don't know what I am doing. I work on all the parenting things a little at a time or when they come up at that point and I need to decide my stance on the matter. Like for example I do not want him to have my sugar habits, I want him to eat healthier than me, to live a healthier lifestyle. I struggled with my weight and self-confidence and still do and I never want that for my children. I also do not wanna have them addicted to sugar and soda, I don't want them to have to grow up too soon. I want them to have the childhood I gave up to help my mother raise my sisters. Maybe it is the small things right now that I have to make decisions but I hope that I make the right ones for my kids. To repeat what a friend told me today, its your child and your decisions. Hearing her say that helped me because even if I do not make the best decision for my child at least I attempted to raise them the best that I could. 

Wishing you all the best,

Snowangel

No comments:

Post a Comment