Saturday, February 20, 2016

How to Save Money on A General Cleaner

If you clean like I do, you go through tons of cleaner a month! However I stopped buying actual cleaner years ago. Instead I make a solution of Water, Vinegar, and Dish Soap. I use it on everything. Yeah it does make your house a little vinegary but the vinegar is better for you, better if you have children about, and you don't have to worry about fumes. What I do is take an empty bottle, you can buy them for a dollar a piece at most stores. Do two or three squirts of dish soap (I usually use Dawn), a splash or two of vinegar and then fill the rest of the bottle with warm water. This stuff I use to clean counter tops, I use it to mop my floors, use it to clean my showers, and bathrooms. It is cheap, easy to make, and you don't have to have a gazillion cleaners for every little thing!

Price of Vinegar Solution: I paid 2.98 for 2 gallons of vinegar( they last 6 months for me), .99 for a bottle of Dawn, and just a few pennies of water.




No comments:

Post a Comment