Monday, February 15, 2016

Curb Finds!!

Yesterday I was at home just relaxing when I found on the curb near me some awesome finds. Curb finds are where I go and grab some stuff that people were leaving out just to get rid of, they know that people in our neighborhoods will come and get it before trash day and they want to make sure that it doesn't go to the dump and goes to someone who needs it. We even have a facebook page for our neighborhood as to where and what is out on the curb. It has been everything for toys, clothes, fire pits, all the way up to furniture. Just this weekend there was an entertainment center out on the curb.

However my curb finds were related to baby stuff that I had not yet knocked off my list yet for my little fellow. I found:

1. Babies R Us Walker Retail Value : $39.99



2. V-tech Bouncing Colors Turtle Valued at : $39.99

3. Fisher Price Activity Walker Valued at : $27 dollars, possibly more




4.  V-Tech Learn and Discover Driving Toy Valued at : $ 17



All these items needed were a little cleaning and new batteries and they worked as good as new and I have new to me items for my little guy after he gets here. I highly support curb finds and re-purposing things people no longer want. 

Wishing all is well with my readers! Also feel free to post any curb findings you may have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment