Monday, July 13, 2015

Frugal Happenings

Hello All!

I hope everyone is alright, so I wanted to update about Frugal Happenings in my home

1. Started growing herbs in the house, yep herbs. I thought it was a good place to start since I am unsure how plants grow down here. We are growing cilantro and basil currently.

2. Ate most of our meals at home, only one meal this week was eaten outside the home. We ate leftovers, and I cooked. I also made homemade marinara and butter garlic sauce all from items in my home, so pizza night seemed a bit fancier

3. Used up fruits in the fridge that were going bad, I had bought some jello peppermint no bake around Christmas and placed strawberries in the batter. My significant other totally thought it tasted like a strawberry york patty.

4. Found some new shoes for my significant other and I, we paid less than 15.00 for both pairs on clearance. I am actually wearing mine currently, they fit well and match almost anything. Also my SO needed a new pair for his workouts.

5. Used Swagbucks, and bing search to earn extra money.

6. Used my homemade cleaners to save money

7. Have been eating meat out of the freezer to save on food budget

8.  Have cut down on my running around and errands to save money

I think that is it for the day! I hope you are all working to frugalize your life too!


No comments:

Post a Comment