Monday, July 20, 2015

Five Frugal Things I have Done this Week

So this past week, I decided that I would blog about what I did this week to save money!

1. We took some leftover corn that was starting to go bad and chopped it and placed it in the freezer to use for soups and chicken dumplings.

2. We made homemade homemade bread - 2 loaves with all things we had in the pantry.

3. I used my homemade cleaners this morning. I have a homemade vinegar cleaner that cleans basically anything.

4. We dried our clothes on the drying rack to save money.

5. I cut my husbands hair to save money using clippers we had at home.

Plus we bought a chest freezer on sale for 169 something at walmart so we could stockpile more foods in the freezer.

That is my list for today of what I have done!

I hope you met your five for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment