Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Trying a new recipe!

10/9/13

So yesterday I decided to try a new recipe called 5 ingredient, 5 minute soup. I accidentally grabbed the wrong can of tomato stuff and grabbed tomato paste instead of canned tomatoes so I ended up with a tomato soup like soup with black beans, but rather tasty still! I had some for dinner that night, lunch today, and will be having some more for dinner tonight and maybe lunch tomorrow. 

Here is the Recipe:

2 cans black beans
1 can tomatoes ( I used tomato paste)
1 can or 15 oz. chicken broth
Hot Sauce
Water (1 Can)

Drain the tomatoes and black beans, and mash one of the cans of black beans. Mix all ingredients together and heat 5 minutes either on the stove or in the microwave. 

Yay for Yummy Soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment