Monday, October 14, 2013

Something a Little Simple that Could Save You Money & My Weekend!

So I had a wonderful weekend, went to see a play on campus with my boss, was treated to breakfast by a friend, and spent some time talking to my wonderful boyfriend. So if your out and eating a meal, the most simplest and easiest way to save money is to ask for water instead of soda or tea. Water is generally free at most places, and it takes almost two dollars off your bill! However if you must get your tea or soda or coffee, make sure to ask for a free refill and when your ready to go ask for a to go cup! So you have a drink to take with you. Also, if your out and about and are really thirsty, I would suggest bringing a bottle of water with you or a bottle of whatever you drink. You can get a really nice reusable water bottle for around 5 dollars at most stores and you can carry it around with you to keep you from buying a bunch of drinks. I would also suggest packing snacks so you don't go and buy them while your doing what your doing. Alot of people tend to buy food snacks to eat while shopping. 


Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment