Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Cutting Mats


I got accepted to review some cutting mats for Perennial Essentials, they sent me 4 colored mats each 12 x 8 and set up for different uses. The red is for meats, one for seafood, one for garlic, and another for fruits and veggies. Talk about super cute, I used these and was able to cut three chicken breasts up on them as pictured above. I also was able to use them in the dishwasher with no problems and they cleaned up easily and matched with my other cutting boards.  Buy yours here : Cutting Mats

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf08c64512c2ce6b9642b58563e9c029b

No comments:

Post a Comment