Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Fun-filled Weekend :)

This weekend I have had a ton of stuff to do. In keeping up with my normal day to day stuff such as cleaning, doing surveys, and keeping up with my family. I took the kids to their basketball games, and having dinner with my father-in- law and his family. I don't think I rested more than a few minutes today. However, instead of feeling exhausted, I felt oddly refreshed. I felt like I had more energy than I have had in weeks. I don't know if it was being with my family or what. 

Spending time with your family and loved ones can be the most wonderful thing in this world, so if you have time spend a few minutes with them :)

Also, frugal wise a tip I might suggest is making your meals ahead of time and freezing them. Just reheat when you are ready to eat and you will be good to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment